A gin cocktail recipe fitting to celebrate World Gin Day with.
- 1.5 oz Juniper Grove American Dry Gin
- 0.75 oz fresh Lime juice
- 0.5 oz Butterfly pea flower syrup (see recipe for syrup below)
- 3 drops Rose water
- 5 fresh Blueberries
- 1 Egg white
- 1 spray Absinthe
- Mint and strawberry garnish
- Butterfly pea flower: 2 cups sugar, 1 cup water, 3/4 cup dried butterfly pea flowers and 1//4 cup dried lavender. Bring to simmer - add flowers - steep 10 minutes. Strain and bottle. Will keep for 2 weeks.
- Muddle berries in the bottom of a shaker tin.
- Add gin, syrup, rose water and egg to shaker and shake without ice until frothy.
- Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Double strain into absinthe rinsed coupe glass.
- Pour lime juice in the center of the egg white head.
- Garnish with fresh mint and strawberry
Tasting Room Opening Soon!
Subscribe to our e-newsletter to be the first to know about the latest happenings at the Bently Heritage Public House and for updates on when tours will start up again.