A simple yet refreshing cocktail perfect for summer.
- 1.5 oz Juniper Grove American Dry Gin
- 0.5 oz Campari
- 0.5 oz Saffron hibiscus syrup
- 0.25 oz Fresh lemon juice
- Top with soda water
- For the syrup: add ⅓ cup dried hibiscus flowers, 1 cup water, 1 cup granulated sugar and 2 saffron threads to a small pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Strain and chill before use. Keeps in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Add all ingredients to a collins glass and top with soda water.
- Garnish with mint, orange twist, and hibiscus flower.
Tasting Room Opening Soon!
Subscribe to our e-newsletter to be the first to know about the latest happenings at the Bently Heritage Public House and for updates on when tours will start up again.