There is so much to see at Bently Heritage that it’s hard to squeeze everything into the one hour tour. On this tour you’ll have access to both the historic ‘Creamery’ and the ‘Mill’ buildings, both of which have evolved into functioning artistic achievements. You’ll see our stills, bottling line, barrelling room and other areas off limits to the casual visitor. Your tour will conclude with a sampling of our premium spirits while you enjoy a view of the single malt whisky production area. Truly an awesome experience, but don’t take our word for it!
- Fridays &
- 2pm - 5:30pm
- 12pm - 3:30pm
Craft Cocktail Reservations
- Fridays &
- 3pm - 8pm
- 1pm - 6pm
- Please know that reservations are required for your tour and a separate reservation is required if you wish to stay for a craft cocktail experience before or after your tour.
- All tours and tastings are 21 and over. Appropriate identification will be required and infants and children are not permitted.
- Due to safety hazards we cannot allow powered mobility scooters in the Creamery production facility.
- With the exception of service animals, pets are not permitted in the tasting rooms or on the tour.
- Eating and drinking on the tour is prohibited.
- Please note that outside alcohol is prohibited.