No Spring Break plans? Let this cocktail transport you to the beaches of Maui.
- 1.5 oz Juniper Grove Atrium Gin
- 0.75 oz Fresh pineapple juice
- 0.5 oz Fresh lime
- 0.5 oz Butterfly pea flower and lavender syrup (see recipe on how to prepare below)
- 3 drops Almond extract
- Coconut water
- Butterfly Pea Flower: Butterfly pea flower: 2 cups sugar, 1 cup water, 3/4 cup dried butterfly pea flowers and 1//4 cup dried lavender. Bring to simmer - add flowers - steep 10 minutes. Strain and bottle. Will keep for 2 weeks.
- Add all components except coconut water to a shaker tin and shake lightly with ice.
- Strain into rocks filled glass and top with coconut water.
- Garnish with pineapple and fresh flower for aromatics.
Tasting Room Opening Soon!
Subscribe to our e-newsletter to be the first to know about the latest happenings at the Bently Heritage Public House and for updates on when tours will start up again.