Ferris Park Swizzle
- 2.0 oz Source One Vodka Rested in Oak Sherry Casks
- 1.0 oz Simple Syrup
- 1.0 oz Lime Juice
- Peychaud’s and Angostura Bitters
- Garnish: Fresh Mint
- Muddle mint in a mixing glass, then add all other ingredients.
- Add enough crushed ice to fill a Collins glass.
- Stir mixing glass briefly then pour into the Collins glass.
- Mound the glass with crushed ice like a snow cone and top with 3 dashes each of Peychaud’s and Angostura bitters.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
Tasting Room Opening Soon!
Subscribe to our e-newsletter to be the first to know about the latest happenings at the Bently Heritage Public House and for updates on when tours will start up again.