Source One Milk Punch
The perfect punch for your holiday parties!
- 1.25 cups Source One Vodka
- 1.5 cups Earl grey tea
- 1.5 cups Whole milk
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 2/3 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup sweet white vermouth
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Stir and let rest in refrigerator for four hours to settle.
- Once settled, strain using a fine mesh strainer. We recommend doing this two to three times to filter out any solids
- Optional step: Line mesh strainer with coffee filters and strain mixture once last time. This will take a little time, but trust us it is well worth the effort.
- Serve punch over ice in a rocks glass.