Pomegranate Blackberry Sour
Time to kick start the fall!
- 1.5 oz Juniper Grove American Dry Gin
- 1.0 oz Fresh lime juice
- 0.50 oz Pomegranate juice
- 0.50 oz Simple Syrup
- 4 Fresh blackberries
- 1 Egg white (optional)
- 2 Fresh blackberries-garnish
- 2 Blueberries or apple slices-garnish
- If using an egg white, add all ingredients except the blackberries to your shaker tin. (If not using egg white-skip to step 3)
- Shake without ice until light and frothy.
- Add black berries to shaker tin and lightly muddle. (If skipping egg whites add remaining ingredients to shaker tin.)
- Add ice to shaker tin and shake vigorously.
- Double strain in to a coupe glass.
- Garnish with fruit.