Sherry Rested Apple Pie Martini
Who doesn't love apple pie?
- 1.5 oz Source One Vodka Rested in Oak Sherry Casks
- 1.0 oz Spiced apple syrup (recipe below)
- 0.25 oz Fresh lemon juice
- Crushed graham crackers-garnish
- For the Apply Syrup: Place one cup of Demerara sugar into a pan on med-low heat. Once the sugar begins to heat up, fold in 3 tablespoons of unsalted-butter. Stir the butter until fully absorbed into the sugar. Next, add one cup of fresh apple juice, one cup of water and two sticks of cinnamon to the syrup mixture. Let simmer for 20 minutes. Bottle and chill mixture. Once chilled, strain out the butter solids by using a fine mesh strainer.
- Rim your martini glass with the crushed graham crackers.
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker tin.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into martini glass.